Sunday, September 26, 2010

Therapy and Valium

Massive packing anxiety. I unfortunately am unable to sleep the week before major life events, so I'm sure that isn't helping much either.
I leave tomorrow and I can honestly say that I've only managed to pick out my suitcase and pile the shit that has to be washed into my hamper. Fab.

Tomorrow I'm going to perform a magic act trying to fit all my shoes into a suitcase.
(p.s. every single pair is Aldo, shocker)

Oh, and a weather update: SURPRISE! Rain every day!
"If you don't like the weather in London, wait 5 mins."

New York vs London

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha good luck babe and have fun in london!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I miss you. Im sad I didnt get to see you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, those boots are epic. And I want to smuggle those high tops.

    ReplyDelete