Sunday, October 10, 2010

Glitter and Grease

Week two of my London invasion has been a success.
Classes are awesome. Im taking Theatre Skills, Theatre in London, and Computer Software and Hardware Architecture.

For Theatre in London, you basically go see 11 shows over the course of the semester which is everything i need and more.
The theatre skills class is my favorite though because, believe it or not, most of us on a daily basis have little to no interaction with Londoners. And due to the nature of a acting class, I get to form close relationships with people that actually live here. what a concept.

I also started my internship at the King's Head Theatre. I hold the title of box office manager and worked 5 days this week. I promised myself I wouldnt work that much but my excuse for the first week is that we just opened a production of Barber of Seville and so they needed extra hands.
Its pretty legit, I get to work on managing ticket sales, sending daily updates to the producers, and managing the website. Ive already earned a set of keys, an email address (anthony.russo@kingsheadtheatre.com) and free ale in the pub downstairs on my breaks.
What more can a girl ask for?

Now on other note, this week I saw a cat on a leash, and I HAD to ask the guy if all london men keep their pussies locked up like that. He thought it the appropriate time to ask me for money.

Story of the week:
I was showering on an average Wednesday morning when the fire alarm went off, I got freaked out, fell out out of the shower, whacked my head on the toilet, and laid on the cold wet ground, naked,  for 5 minutes crying that the world was ending.
fantastic.

The appropriate inappropriate Photo-log of the week:
(after the jump, naturally)

this is a bra that doubles as a gas mask, i wish i was fucking lying.

 the money one spends in a week. thats a shiton of pounds.


Topman, Apple Store, fcuk
Destime-30! Theve had it for months! Holyshitballs. Aldo US, jump on that shit!

Club night #1: Sound


This photo reminds me a of a coke whore.

Club night #2: Madonna vs Lady Gaga: Diva Dance-off
(yes, thats a leotard and heels. Only for Gaga)


2 comments:

  1. "I got freaked out, fell out out of the shower, whacking my head on the toilet, and laying on the cold wet ground, naked, for 5 minutes crying that the world was ending.
    fantastic."

    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shower scene. making me pee my pants as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete